Delegated planning decisions for the week beginning 17 April 2023 are attached. Contact for enquiries: Jean McPherson, Group Manager (Development Management) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents are attached in relation to Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders:
· List of Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders.
· Ifield Drive, Ifield (Appendix A).
· Woodlands, Pound Hill (Appendix B).
· Chapman Road, Maidenbower (Appendix C).
· Chaucer Road, Pound Hill (Appendix D).
· Wye Close, Broadfield (Appendix E).
· Puffin Road & Fairway, Ifield (Appendix F).
· Waterfield Gardens, Bewbush & Berrymeade Walk, Ifield (Appendix G).
Action Taken Under Delegated Authority: Award of Contract - Waste Vehicle Replacement Programme
On 26 April 2023 Councillor Jones, as Leader of the Council, exercised their delegated authority to award the contract for the waste vehicle replacement programme to Dennis Eagle Limitedas set out in report HPS/036 which was published for Councillors only on 18 April 2023 in Councillors’ Information Bulletin IB/1178.
This decision was protected from Call-In by the Chief Executive to ensure there were no delays in ordering the vehicle to safeguard the vehicle delivery timescales are met whilst also guaranteeing against any further cost increase particularly with known supply chain issues and cost increases at present.
Upcoming Training Sessions for Councillors
The following training sessions will be held for members of the relevant committees for the 2023/24 municipal year:
· Introduction to Planning Committee – Wednesday 31 May at 18:30 – Town Hall
· Scrutiny Workshop – Monday 5 June at 18:30 – Town Hall
· Introduction to Licensing Committee – Thursday 8 June at 18:30 – Town Hall
· Introduction to Council Finance – Tuesday 20 June at 18:00 – Virtual.
Please note these dates in your diary. Further details will be circulated to all relevant Councillors after the elections.
Press releases are available at www.crawley.gov.uk/news