Delegated planning decisions for the week beginning 18 December 2022 are attached. Contact for enquiries: Jean McPherson, Group Manager (Development Management) on email@example.com.
The following documents are attached in relation to Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders:
· List of Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders.
· Buckswood Drive, Gossops Green (Appendix A).
· Bycroft Way, Three Bridges (Appendix B).
· Winfield Way, Broadfield (Appendix C).
Re-Opening of Footpath: Kilnmead to The Boulevard
The closure of KilnmeadTo The Boulevard in Crawley has now be lifted and re-opened until new phase of works begin in March 2023. New dates of the closure of this footpath will be confirmed 3 weeks prior to works commencing. Works are still due to be completed on 1st August 2023.
Action Taken Under Delegated Authority: Calculation of Council Tax Base - for the Purposes of Setting the Level of Council Tax for the Year 2023/24
On 22 December 2022 Councillor Jones, Leader of the Council, exercised their delegated authority to approve the Council Tax Base for 2023/24 as set out in report FIN/604 which was published on 13 December 2022 in Councillors’ Information Bulletin IB/1161.
Action Taken Under Delegated Authority (Significant Operational Decision): Brownfield Land Register Part 1 - 2022 Update
The Brownfield Land Register Regulations 2017 require local planning authorities to publish and maintain a register of land within their area which meets certain criteria in terms of its status as Brownfield Land, and in terms of its potential to provide housing led development in future years. The regulations require that this Register is reviewed at least annually.
On 22 December 2022 the Head of Economy and Planning approved the publication of the Brownfield Land Register Part 1 2022 update. This decision has been taken in accordance with the delegation to the Head of Economy and Planning Services to make 'factual updates and minor amendments' to Part 1 of the Brownfield Land Register.
Action Taken Under Delegated Authority (Significant Operational Decision): Infrastructure Funding Statement 2021/22
For each financial year, starting from 2019/20, the Council are required to publish an Infrastructure Funding Statement (IFS). This is made up of three parts:
· Section 106 Report: including a summary of section 106 income and expenditure (including details of some non-monetary contributions); details of projects on which section 106 receipts were spent or allocated; and the amount of section 106 receipts retained at the end of the financial year.
· CIL Report: including a summary of CIL income and expenditure; details of projects on which CIL was spent or allocated; and the amount of CIL retained at the end of the financial year.
· Infrastructure List: a statement of the infrastructure projects or types of infrastructure which we intend will be, or may be, wholly or partly funded by CIL.
On 22 December 2022 the Head of Economy and Planning approved the publication of the Infrastructure Funding Statement 2021/22. The decision was taken in accordance with the delegation to the Head of Economy and Planning to approve operational documents including the Authority’s Monitoring Reports.
The Infrastructure Funding Statement 2021/22 has been published and can be found here.
Reminder: All-Councillor Finance Budget Seminar
Councillors are reminded that an all-Councillor Finance Budget seminar will take place on Thursday 5 January 2023 at 6.30pm via Teams.
Press releases are available at www.crawley.gov.uk/news