Delegated planning decisions for the week beginning 13 June 2022 are attached. Contact for enquiries: Jean McPherson, Group Manager (Development Management) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents are attached in relation to Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders and Road Closures:
· List of Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders and Road Closures.
· Horsham Road, Southgate (Appendix A).
· Beehive Ring Road, Manor Royal (Appendix B).
· A264 Crawley Road, A264 Horsham Road (westbound only) & Kilnwood Vale roundabout (Appendix C).
· Gatwick Road (southbound only), Manor Royal (Appendix D).
· Rushetts Road, Langley Green (Appendix E).
· Hastings Road, Pound Hill (Appendix F).
Action Taken Under Delegated Authority (Significant Operational Decision): Minor Change to Response Times for Corporate Complaints
Following updated complaints handling guidance from the Ombudsman, The Council is required to be compliant with regards to response times for Stage 1 and 2 complaints. The timescales the Ombudsman proposes are in conflict with the Council’s policy and it is therefore important to update the Council’s response times to ensure compliance.
In light of this, on 21 June 2022, the Head of Governance, People & Performance made the following minor changes to the Corporate Complaints Procedure, to ensure we are compliant with Ombudsman guidance on complaints response times. These changes are to reduce Stage 1 complaint responses to 10 working days from 15 working days and increase Stage 2 responses from 15 working days to 20 working days.
Town Events for June and July
Some local events taking place across the town
throughout June and July:
Lunchtime concert by
The Silver Birch Singers, St John's Church – 1 July,
Press releases are available at www.crawley.gov.uk/news