Delegated planning decisions for the week beginning 2 May 2022 are attached. Contact for enquiries: Jean McPherson, Group Manager (Development Management) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents are attached in relation to road closures:
· List of Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders.
· Lime Close, Langley Green (Appendix A).
· Matthews Drive, Maidenbower (Appendix B).
· Magpie Walk, Bracken Close, Midgeley Road and Caffins Close, Northgate (Appendix C).
· Bonnetts Lane, Langley Green (Appendix D).
Changes to the Leader's Cabinet Appointments
Councillor Lamb, as Leader of the Council, has made the following amendments to his Cabinet:
· That Councillor Jones be appointed as Deputy Leader of the Council.
· That the “Planning and Economic Development” Portfolio remain vacant.
These changes take immediate effect.
Following the recent announcement by Councillor Lamb that he would be standing down as Leader of the Council at this year’s Full Council AGM (due to be held on 27 May 2022), a new Leader will be appointed at that meeting and, once appointed, the new Leader will announce their Cabinet, Cabinet Portfolios and the Deputy Leader.
Press releases are available at www.crawley.gov.uk/news