Delegated planning decisions for the week beginning 1 July 2019 are attached. Contact for enquiries: Jean McPherson, Group Manager: Development Management on 01293 438577.
The following documents are attached in relation to Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders:
· List of Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders.
· Ranmore Close, Broadfield (Appendix A).
· Broadfield Drive, Broadfield (Appendix B).
· Woodmans Hill Roundabout, Broadfield (Appendix C).
· Winfield Way, Broadfield (Appendix D).
· Coachmans Drive, Broadfield (Appendix E).
· Vulcan Close, Broadfield (Appendix F).
· Woodmans Hill, Broadfield (Appendix G).
· Maidenbower Lane (footpath closure), Maidenbower (Appendix H).
Information is attached.
Practical Action on Single Use Plastic Bottles: Refill
Crawley Borough Council is looking for a community group or a group of individuals to start a Crawley Refill Scheme.
Refillis an award-winning campaign aims to make it easier to reuse and refill your water bottle on the go by connecting people who are looking for water with thousands of local business, transport hubs and public spaces where they can refill for free via a location based app.
Anyone interested in this opportunity can click here to: find out more about starting up a Refill scheme, email: or speak to Claire Stark on 01293 438444.
Press releases are available at www.crawley.gov.uk/news