General Election - 12 December 2019
The Timetable for this Election
- Notice of Election -
Parliamentary Election for the Crawley Constituency
- Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll - 14 November
- Notice of Election Agents - 14 November 2019
- Situtation of Polling Stations - 14 November 2019
- Deadline for registering to vote - 26 November 2019
- Deadline for applications to vote by post - 26 November 2019 at
- Deadline for proxy vote applications - 4 December 2019 at
- Declaration of Results - 13 December 2019
Any elector who is currently registered for a postal vote will
receive their postal pack around 27 November 2019.
If you are going away before this date then please consider
applying for a proxy vote.
The deadline for changing to a proxy vote is 4 December 2019 and
in order to vote your name needs to be included on the Register of
Find out about registering to vote, how to cast your vote,
applying to vote by post or by proxy, can be found HERE.
Standing as a Candidate
If you are interested in standing as a candidate please refer to
Commission website for candidate's guidance
If you plan to stand please contact the Elections Office who
will be able to provide a candidate’s guide and all the paper
work that is required.