Venue: Barnham - The Charis Centre. View directions
Contact: Democratic Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apologies for Absence
Disclosures of Interest & Whipping Declarations
In accordance with the Council's Code of Conduct, Councillors of the Council are reminded that it is a requirement to declare interests where appropriate.
Councillors must also declare if they are subject to their party group whip in relation to any items under consideration.
· Brief introduction to the Review
· Agree the draft Scoping Framework as attached.
· To be followed by a discussion on any background information and the Review timescales.
To confirm dates for further meetings. (Please bring diaries to the meeting).
It is proposed that potentially the Review be undertaken as a “themed” approach in order to cover the work – along with witness sessions (initial proposals for discussion and agreement are listed below). However, as documented below there are “cross-overs” with the majority of areas so careful thought will be required to ensure the Panel’s work adds value and does not duplicate.
1. Building usage/development and energy
2. Transport and vehicle usage
3. Business and local economic growth
4. Community and green infrastructure
Any urgent item(s) complying with Section 100(B) of the Local Government Act 1972.