Delegated planning decisions for the week beginning 22 May 2023 are attached. Contact for enquiries: Jean McPherson, Group Manager (Development Management) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents are attached in relation to Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders:
· List of Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders.
· Wye Close, Broadfield (Appendix A).
· Chaucer Road, Pound Hill (Appendix B).
· Manor Royal (Appendix C).
· Chapman Road, Maidenbower (Appendix D).
· Woodfield Road, Northgate (Appendix E).
· The Rise, Pound Hill (Appendix F).
Membership Appointment: Audit Committee
In accordance with Paragraph 2.1(o) of the Full Council Procedure Rules contained within the Constitution, and in concurrence with the wishes of the political group, the Head of Governance, People & Performance has made the following change to the membership of the Audit Committee:
· Councillor Hazel Hellier to fill the Conservative vacancy.
This change takes immediate effect.
Local Government Association Training: Introduction to Planning
This free online session will be held at 10am on 31 May 2023.
Further information is attached for Councillors only.
Press releases are available at www.crawley.gov.uk/news