Delegated planning decisions for the week beginning 24 October 2022 are attached. Contact for enquiries: Jean McPherson, Group Manager (Development Management) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents are attached in relation to Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders and Road/Footpath Closures:
· List of Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders.
· B2036 Balcombe Road, Pound Hill (Appendix A).
· Ailsa Close Rear 16 to 12 & Ailsa Close to Horsham Road, Broadfield (Appendix B).
· Arran Close to Rear of Ailsa Close, Broadfield (Appendix C).
· Arran Close to footpath, Broadfield (Appendix D).
· Canvey Close garages to rear of 17, Broadfield (Appendix E).
· Canvey Close to Rathlin Road, Broadfield (Appendix F).
· Colonsay Road to Jura Close, Broadfield (Appendix G).
· Jura Close to Arran Close, Broadfield (Appendix H).
· Rathlin Road To Colonsay Road, Broadfield (Appendix I).
· Hazelwick Avenue, Three Bridges (Appendix J).
· Pelham Drive, Broadfield (Appendix K).
Extraordinary Meeting of the Full Council: Local Plan
In consultation with both the Group Leaders and the Mayor, an Extraordinary Meeting of the Full Council has been arranged for 25 January 2023 at 7.30pm. Councillors are asked to put the date in their diaries.
Press releases are available at www.crawley.gov.uk/news