Delegated planning decisions for the week beginning 21 September 2020 are attached. Contact for enquiries: Jean McPherson, Group Manager: Development Management on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents are attached in relation to Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders:
· List of Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders.
· Church Road, Copthorne (Appendix A).
· Hollybush Road, Northgate (Appendix B).
Action Taken Under Delegated Authority (Significant Operational Decision): Publication of Authority Monitoring Report 2018/19
Local Planning Authorities are required by the Local Plan Regulations 2012 to publish a report from time to time an Authority Monitoring Report (AMR) detailing their performance in the preparation and implementation of local planning policies.
They are required to describe:
· Progress made with documents detailed in the council’s Local Development Scheme (LDS);
· Performance in the implementation of local planning policies, including identifying policies which have not been implemented and potential causes of/ solutions to non-implementation;
· Details of any Neighbourhood Plans or Neighbourhood Development Orders made;
· Details of Community Infrastructure Levy income and expenditure;
· Details of co-operation undertaken with other councils/bodies in line with the Duty to Cooperate set out in section 110 of the Localism Act 2011.
In addition to these the Report details progress in relation to various indicators linked to the Sustainability Objectives set out in the Local Plan Sustainability Appraisal (SA), and sets out headline information related to the Council's Self-Build and Custom Housebuilding Register.
Publication of the Report fulfils the legal reporting requirements, as well as reinforcing the evidence base for existing and emerging local plan policies. The Report includes an updated picture of recent and anticipated housing delivery in the Borough, and sets out that as of April 2019 the Council was compliant with the requirement under national housing policy to identify a 5-year supply of deliverable housing sites.
Therefore, on 28 September 2020 the Head of Economy and Planning, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Planning and Economic Development, took the Significant Operational Decision to approve the Authority’s Monitoring Report. Once published, the Report will be available on the Council’s website here.
Press releases are available at www.crawley.gov.uk/news